Choosing the right size backpack to start creating your PRISM backpack is essential.
Here are some things that can help you
MEASURE YOUR BUST SIZE
According to this measurement, you can choose between two sizes back base S/M or L/XL :
The S/M model is suitable for :
- a bust height of 34 cm to 43 cm
- a maximum hip circumference of 108 cm (allowing Velcros to be hooked), and an additional 5 cm using the elasticity of the right side, i.e. a total of 113 cm.
The L/XL model is suitable for :
- a bust height of 44 cm to 56 cm
- a maximum hip circumference of 114 cm (allowing Velcros to be hooked), and an additional 5 cm using the elasticity of the right side, i.e. a total of 119 cm.
All the zip-on fit on these 2 back bases, regardless of their volume.
Any questions about volumes?
You can choose your zip-on, the volume of your technical backpack
1 - ACCORDING TO ITS CAPACITY
- For maximum lightness, to carry the minimum, for the best back protection/backpack compromise, prefer the Helium 11L (He 11), specially designed to offer a backpack with back protection at about 1kg.
- For a day ride, to compartmentalize tools, glasses and take some extra clothes, choose the Cobalt 18L (Co 18) which offers an excellent weight/volume compromise.
- Whether you're going on an adventure or are very organised, the Krypton 25L (Kr 25) offers a maximum of pockets to carry everything you need without overloading yourself for a 2 or 3 day session.
- If you're going on a day trip in winter, the Titanium 22L (Ti 22) offers you safety and functionality without overloading you!
- Finally,to face the mountain on big winter sessions, choose the Tantalus 33L (Ta 33) which allows you to carry all your gear!
Depending on your sport, your PRISM Offroad bag will be :
- your hiking backpack
- the essential ski backpack
- the Snowboard backpack
2 - DEPENDING ON YOUR EQUIPMENT
He 11 for those who like to travel light with practical pockets
Co 18 with its extra compartments, it is the favourite of our users!
Kr 25 The Kr 25: with a maximum of equipment, storage aficionados have adopted it!
Ti 22 functional and optimised, it will be perfect for winter days on the slopes
Your 33 to carry all the necessary equipment for committed riding sessions thanks to its numerous facilities
3 - ACCORDING TO THE WEIGHT OF THE COMPLETE BAG
Weight of the bags with backrest base and integrated protection, and with and without helmet holder
NOW THAT YOU HAVE MADE YOUR CHOICE, DISCOVER THE REST OF THE ADVICE FOR THE USE OF YOUR TECHNICAL BACKPACK: